[prog] open source contribution in python

Maitreyee Sarma maitreysarma8 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 21:33:44 UTC 2016

I am Maitreyee.I want to apply in outreachy this year. I know the
basics of python. I browsed through some open source projects on
python but the libraries and frameworks they use and the source code
itself look so vast and intimidating, I have no idea which and how to
start learning.

It would be really great if someone could guide me on what technologies
to learn, which projects to contribute to so that I have a good chance
of getting my outreachy proposal accepted.

Thanks in advance.