[prog] ] Re: mysqldump and duplicate column names

Nicki Handy nicki at virtualnicki.com
Wed Sep 21 00:16:08 EST 2005

Ahh...
I took out one of the Primary Key parameters- so it just says Primary
Key (id) and that worked. So, I'm confused- obviously, I have the wrong
syntax for Primary Key however, it's mysqldump that is creating it.
Anyone know how to get it to stop doing that?
PRIMARY KEY (id,id)
why is it doing that?
THanks