[prog] Programming PDA's

Meredydd meredydd at everybuddy.com
Mon May 3 09:54:45 EST 2004

Hey Carla,

	What would you say to putting the material in this thread up as one of
your techie bits on the website? I can certainly remember a point at
which I would have killed for a summary like these!

I'm guessing that to be a useful web resource, we probably ought to
chuck a few useful URLs into the mix as well...I'll go look up my own,
at least.

Meredydd