[Fwd: [svp] Re: [Fwd: [prog] Book Recommendation for OOP Design]]

Darlene Wallach wallachd at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 5 06:18:12 EST 2004

-------- Original Message --------
From: Federico Spinazzi <f.spinazzi at masterhouse.it>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 09:17:49 +0200
Subject: [svp] Re: [Fwd: [prog] Book Recommendation for OOP Design]

Darlene Wallach wrote:

>In case people have suggestions and/or comments for Elizabeth ...
>
>Darlene

Darlene,
Curiously enough, my bayesian mail filter classified this message
under
the extreme-programming (Ok, not so curious, just an excuse).
What I want to say is that 'designing for testability' can teach
a lot
about good object-oriented programming.
Said that, I'm not sure a book about test driven development is
worth
one of the listed below.
Subscribing the XP mailing list via yahoo
(extremeprogramming at yahoogroups.com), or the TDD one can be very
cost
effective, as mastering one of the xUnit framework around
(http://www.xprogramming.com/software.htm).
However I guess I'm redundant ...

Best regards,
Federico