[prog] APIs for dummies?

Michelle Murrain tech at murrain.net
Thu Sep 18 11:24:26 EST 2003

And then Tricia said:

> You might want to try converting your already existing Perl programs
> to Perl modules  so that other developers can access them. Perl
> modules can be thought of as Perl's api. Converting existing Perl code
>to Perl modules will allow you create a framework/enforce rules for how
> code is written. See
>http://www.slac.stanford.edu/grp/scs/net/talk/perl-modules_files/frame.html> for a quick overview, to see if this is a fit for what you're trying
> to do.

And I say:

Sounds like what I need is Computer Science Vocabulary for Dummies. Both
of these are exactly what I'm doing. :-) Thanks!!

--
.Michelle
tech at murrain.net
http://www.murrain.net
ph:413-253-2874
cell:413-222-6350
AIM:pearlbear0 Y!:pearlbear9 ICQ:129250575

"Windows is not ready for the Internet" - comment on security blog