[prog] Thank you all again!

Sue Stones suzo at bigpond.net.au
Fri May 30 18:33:42 EST 2003

This has been sugested by someone to me.  I haven't got around to looking at
it yet.  So it's not a recomendation from me, but he found it very helpfull.
And lost of people have recomended his Java books.

http://mindview.net/Books/TICPP/ThinkingInCPP2e.html

Although the instructions say you can download the scorce code and compile it
for Linux, at the mirrof that I am using it said only the ".doc" file was
available - which can be read by open ofice.org

sue

ps I am downloading it now.