[prog] insmod Error

S P sage_newbie at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 14:10:09 EST 2003

Hi,
I have compiled a new version of Linux kernel 2.4.7-10
with very minor changes. However insmod gives me
error:

MyModule.o: init_module: Device or resource busy
Hint: insmod errors canbe caused by incorrect module
parameters, including invalid IO or IRQ parameters

The change made to the kernel is very insignificant.
What might be the cause of this error. Do I need to
specify certain options in the config file ?

Thanks,
SP