[prog] simple c++ question

Laura OConnor evenstar_76 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 20:17:20 EST 2003

Wow...thanks for the thoughtful and thorough
Right now I have it working according to the way Sue
and Laurel suggested and also by making it static as
jc suggested. The latter seems more straight forward,
so I will probably go with that in my final version.
Either way, experimenting with the different ways
helps me to learn.

I do realize I am not going about this in a very
C++/OO manner. But my only programming experience is
with Java, so I am trying to familiarize myself with
the lower level C style stuff first.

Thanks again!!!