[prog] Re: more C++

wolf wolf at wolfrising.net
Sun Dec 14 11:20:29 EST 2003

Thank you : )  Would anyone happen to be able to show this in a
simplified C++ version?
While I sort of understand some of this, it's a bit over my head for
where I am at the
moment : )  The only #include I've used so far is #include <iostream>
(altho I assume
a .h means it's a header file of some sort). And the first bit of the
book I'm still working on
doesn't  show anything about   sprintf  or strlen(string).

Thank you to everyone for the examples and explanations, I'm getting
some good notes
to use : ) : ) : )