[prog] [C] network programming

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Mon Oct 14 10:01:47 EST 2002

On Mon, 2002-10-14 at 07:40, Shuying wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry about the cross posting, I wasn't sure which list is more
> appropriate so I've sent it to both.

If it's not part of an actual course, send it to programming. If it is,
send it to courses.

> I've got a client and server, which sends UDP packets to each other.
> The client seems to have sent a packet but the server doesn't seem to
> be getting it.

Step 1 in debugging it - see if the packet is arriving at the server at
all. I'm afraid I don't know the socket functions yet, so I'm not sure
if you've got an error message that reports a lack of arrival...

Jenn V.

jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/