[prog] Re: RedHat Linux and a lack of proper kernel headers.

Rebecca Erwin rlerwin at fastertechnology.com
Fri Oct 4 10:06:46 EST 2002

Wouldn't you know it...a week of struggling with RedHat and kernel headers
and web searches, and I get the answer in about an hour here on the
programming mailinglist.  Thank you Patricia and a nod to the Linux Chix
organization as well.  I tried your suggestion and the compiler actually
found the proper files.  So that's where they were hiding...

I have the O'Reilly book and have been following that.  Any other
suggestions for newbie device driver writers are appreciated.

Thanks again, everyone.

Rebecca