[prog] Re: RedHat Linux and a lack of proper kernel headers

Sonja Krause-Harder skh at gmx.com
Thu Oct 3 23:05:22 EST 2002

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 03:59:42PM -0500, Rebecca Erwin wrote:
> I reinstalled again and made sure to include the glibc-kernheaders
> package.  Still no good.  If you look at /usr/include/linux/pci.h that

I'm not sure what you want to do. If you are looking for the kernel
sources, these should end up in /usr/src/linux (which usually is a
symlink to /usr/src/linux-<version>).

The /usr/include/linux directory is something completely different.
Someone else might be able to explain better than me, though.

cheers,

Sonja