[Philly-chix] Meeting Tonight! 6PM at Comcast Center

Corey Leigh Latislaw colabug at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 18:02:02 UTC 2012

Hi!

I'm looking forward to resuming our normal meeting schedule! We will be
meeting in our usual space at the Comcast Center.

*When*: Wednesday January 25st, 6:00 – 8:00 PM

*Where*: Comcast Center, Floor 45, Room KL

*RSVP: **http://androidalliance.eventbrite.com/*

*
*

Kevin Lee has worked with Java since JDK 1.2.2 and has been involved with
Android for almost a year. In his downtime he likes to take art classes at
PAFA. His talk will be about Google's compatibility library and other
open-source libraries that allow older devices to take advantage of many
Honeycomb/ICS features. He will give an overview of Fragments, Loaders,
ActionBars, and ViewPagers and how you can evolve your existing Android 2.2
apps to incorporate them.

Chuck Greb is a Senior Mobile Developer at myYearbook.com where he builds
quality software applications for the Google Android platform using the
principles of Clean Code, Test-Driven Development, and Agile Methodology.
He lives in Doylestown, Pennsylvania with his wife and daughter. He will
discuss Unit Testing strategies and Test-Driven Development on the Android
platform including: Unit Testing & TDD Overview, Android Testing Framework,
JUnit 4 + POJO Library, and Robolectric.

Drinks, food, and meeting space sponsored by Comcast Innovation Labs.

Thanks,
Corey
--
Let's connect!