[Philly-chix] Thursday, June 19th: Social Meeting @ Fox and Hound in

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Jun 18 19:41:33 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 8:58 AM, Stephanie Layton
<stephanielayton at mac.com> wrote:

> Hi.
> Yeah, count me in:)  My calendar is still looking good for this LinuxChix get-together tomorrow.

Great!

> It seems I have the necessary directions and telephone numbers....
> Any other info?  Never been to this place, will it be easy to find everyone?

You drive to Plaza side of the King of Prussia mall and it's one of
the restaurants in the parking lot. The King of Prussia mall is pretty
huge, so just give me a call if you're driving around lost for too
long :)

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com