[Jobposts] build iOS apps for Change.org!

chris chris.madrone at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:39:20 UTC 2016

my employer, Change.org, is looking for a senior iOS developer.  It's a
great work environment, we are a close knit team that actually enjoys
working together.  The mission of the company is something that you can get
excited about supporting, and the company treats us well (5 weeks paid
vacation, unlimted time off for life things, generous parental leave, etc).

Please view the job description here
https://www.change.org/careers/a4e7e65d-da94-475b-8f28-b4dd4c8bc5ea

I'm on the devops team so am happy to answer any questions, but I'm not
involved in the hiring process.

thanks!
chris