[Jobposts] Front-end developer position at worker-owned collective

Stephen Burrows stephen at littleweaverweb.com
Fri Jan 22 22:04:28 UTC 2016

Little Weaver Web Collective is a worker-owned collective operating out of
the US. All of our members have equal pay and equal say in the
decision-making process. We’re looking for a new front-end developer who is
interested in a cooperatively-minded, fully-remote workplace with a relaxed
company environment.

This position is open to US citizens located anywhere, but we do have a
preference for people located in timezones that intersect the US, since
that makes communication a lot easier.

You can view the full advertisement here:
http://www.littleweaverweb.com/blog/2016/01/21/frontend-developer/

Thanks!
Stephen Burrows
Little Weaver Web Collective, LLC <http://littleweaverweb.com>