[Jobposts] DevOps Engineer at athenahealth

Ron D trueabilityjobs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 10:54:28 UTC 2015

*Title: **DevOps Engineer*
*Location: **Watertown, MA*

Please visit following Link to Take a shortcut to athenahealth recruiter's
inbox and take an Online Technical Interview On a Live Server NOW!
http://bit.ly/1EunYVg

Healthcare must be continually available.   Production Systems ensures the
continuous availability of the technologies and systems that are the
foundation of athenahealth’s services.   We are directly responsible for
thousands of servers, petabytes of storage, and handling thousands of web
requests per second, all while sustaining growth at a meteoric rate. We
enable an operating system for the medical office that abstracts away
administrative complexity, leaving doctors free to practice medicine.

We need talented individuals to bring their technical expertise and
creative thinking to help us implement elegant solutions to complex
technical problems.

Do you have a desire to make a difference?

*Responsibilities include:*
• Designing and implementing complex multi-tier application and server
stacks
• Working hand in hand with our Development team to update toolsets to
improve security, stability, and manageability
• Owning technology from design, to purchase, to implementation, to
retirement
• Bringing your skills and experience to help us continue to support our
growth
• Sharing your knowledge by mentoring and teaching your colleagues
• Participating in a 24x7 rotation every 8-9 weeks where our 24x7 staffed
NOC team will escalate issues to you when required
• Owning infrastructure related projects from start to finish

Our current toolset includes Linux, Cobbler, Puppet, Salt, OpenStack,
Graphite, Logstash, memcached, apache, Oracle, Perl, MySQL, PostgreSQL,
asterisk, RabbitMQ, openLDAP, PowerDNS.  Our team is always looking for
better and faster ways to get stuff done so your input on new tools will
always be considered.

Our technologies and platform are based on all the major Hardware and
Storage platforms.

*Benefits include:*
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Paid holidays;
• Personal Accessory Budget;
• Health insurance;
• Disability insurance;
• Life insurance;
• 401(k) plan;
• Gym membership program.

athenahealth, Inc. is a leading provider of web-based business services for
medical groups. athenahealth’s service offerings are based on proprietary
web-native practice management and electronic health record (EHR) software,
a continuously updated payer knowledge-base, integrated back-office service
operations, and automated and live patient communication services.

With Regards,
Ron D