[Jobposts] DevOps Engineer at Malwarebytes

Ron D trueabilityjobs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:50:25 UTC 2015

*Title: *
*DevOps EngineerLocation: San Jose, CA*

Please visit following Link to Take a shortcut to Malwarebytes recruiter's
inbox and take an Online Technical Interview On a Live Server NOW!
http://bit.ly/1GT8jSj

*Who We Need*
Malwarebytes is growing rapidly.  We are engaged in a constant, escalating
fight against malware writers who play by no rules.  As a result, we face
challenges requiring more than just intelligence and technical fluency.  Of
equal importance are flexibility, independence, a drive to learn new
skills, and a creative approach to problem-solving.  We’re not looking for
people who know all the answers; we want people who can create solutions.

*What You’ll Do *
• Architect, design, install, configure, monitor and optimize enterprise
computer systems and networks.
• Demonstrate a proactive approach to identifying processes that need to be
automated
• Develop tools to build, maintain, and monitor systems to improve our
platform.
• Create comprehensive documentation to a level by which processes are
reproducible by others.
• Stay abreast of the latest trends in technology and in IT processes.
• Participate in on-call rotation to support our production systems.
• Demonstrated technical capabilities are a must, as are people skills.
This position requires an ability to work collaboratively and effectively
with a range of stakeholders.

*Skills You'll Need to Have*
• An in-depth knowledge of Linux fundamentals, including networking, file
systems, security, and the kernel.
• A strong working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, including both hardware
and host-based routing, VLAN's, firewalls, and load balancing.
• Expert knowledge of troubleshooting tools.
• Ability to carry out monitoring and performance metrics analysis using
common monitoring tools.
• Experience being on-call in a 24x7 production environment.
• Excellent skills in scripting and automation in bash, Perl, Ruby and/or
Python.
• Meticulous attention to detail and strong organization skills.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering,
or other related disciplines and 3+ years of experience in IT
infrastructure services or related field with at least 3 years of RHEL,
CentOS, Ubuntu or Debian Linux experience. Additional training, technical
certification, and/or years experience may be substituted in lieu of a
degree.

*Tools You'll Use*
• Linux Tools and Programs- Syslog, SSH, NMAP, netstat, iostat, tcpdump,
traceroute, etc.
• LAMP Stack Tools- Apache, nginx, MySQL, PHP.
• Virtualization- EC2, VMWare and KVM.
• Amazon Web Services- EC2, S3, EDP, RDS, IAM, OpsWork, Amazon Storage
Gateway
• Monitoring And Deployment- Puppet, Zabbix, Cacti, Icinga.
• Source control systems like Github, Git and SVN.

With Regards,
Ron D