[Jobposts] Girls Who Code Summer Teaching Opportunities

Emily Reid emilyr at girlswhocode.com
Thu Feb 12 16:10:04 UTC 2015

We’re writing with an amazing opportunity for technical people of all
genders. Girls Who Code is currently recruiting for teaching staff for our 2015
Summer Immersion Programs
<http://girlswhocode.us6.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=c2fac0617b8183af7322737de&id=5398939b66&e=0f2c3a084a>.
We’re hosting over 50 programs nationwide (Boston, Chicago, LA, Miami,
Newark, NYC, Seattle, DC, and all over the SF Bay Area) to cultivate the
next generation of female tech leaders.  The ideal Teacher candidate is an
empathetic and enthusiastic individual with a BA or BS in Computer Science
and teaching experience (e.g. classroom teaching, tutoring, TAing). Teaching
Assistants are typically undergraduates majoring in Computer Science.  Learn
what it's like
<https://medium.com/@freialisa/lessons-learned-from-a-summer-at-girls-who-code-ad3a0f737df9>
to spend the summer with Girls Who Code and apply at bit.ly/14CI7Oh

--