[Jobposts] Graduate/Junior Developer Needed For Waterloo-Based Digital Agency

christopher johns chris at aardvarklondon.com
Mon Dec 22 12:40:18 UTC 2014

Graduate/Junior Developer Needed For Waterloo-Based Digital Agency

Based in London, Waterloo, we're a team of 14 digital experts who provide Agency and CRM services to a range of national and international clients.

We work with organisations including Transport for London, providing bespoke digital solutions and ongoing support and hosting.  We also market our NudgeCRM platform to hospitality groups both in the UK and internationally. Nudge, launched just over a year ago, has gained a number of fans in the sector and proudly counts Drake & Morgan, Davy, La Tasca, Grand Union, Barworks, Mojo, and Draft House as clients.

We're looking for a junior developer to join our team. Working initially across a range of clients within the support team you'll gain a thorough understanding of our diverse client requirements as you undertake both small and large tasks. Once you have sufficient experience there will be opportunities to join a project team or be involved in the delivery of the roadmap for our Nudge platform.

An Agile Agency

We're working hard to become a fully Agile agency and work hard to ensure our client objectives are delivered to the highest standard that their budget allows. As a small, friendly team we support each other and recognise that we will only achieve the best outcome if we work collaboratively.

About You

You'll be thirsty to learn the real-world practicalities of working in a digital agency, be keen to make an impact and be focused on the production of quality driven work. You'll be keen to attend out-of-office events and conferences to learn more about how better to improve our agency and your own work, be thoughtful and practical in your planning and communications. Ideally a self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude, you'll be eager to build your skill-set to the next level.

Required Skills

PHP, SQL, Object Oriented Program Design,

Next Steps

Please send your CV and any covering information via email to vacancies at aardvarklondon.com

Special Notes

We're not interested in talking to any recruitment agencies at this time.
The role is only open to folks who have the legal right to work in the UK and are available for face-to-face interviews.