[Jobposts] Ruby Software Engineer to Help Invent a New Type of Software

Jillian Richardson jillian at crisply.com
Mon Apr 14 15:53:26 UTC 2014

Looking for Ruby Software Engineer to Help Invent a New Type of Software

Office Location: Cambridge, MA

*What Does Crisply Do?*

The age old question in business has always been: “Where does the time go?”
Crisply is here to solve that mystery. We help quantify the work of
individuals and organizations, all without error-prone manual time sheets.
The impact that Crisply makes for an organizations' ability to
scientifically measure all of their human work is huge.

For companies that bill time, Crisply interfaces to billing systems. For
everyone else, Crisply provides data and analytics to execute more crisply.

You can learn more about Crisply on our website: crisply.com.

*Who we are looking for:*

We are currently seeking a passionate software development professional for
the role of Software Engineer. The ideal candidate will be able to think
strategically to provide input on key components of the system, while also
rolling-up their sleeves and executing that vision crisply.

You will immediately become a core contributor of code to our
Ruby application that runs in the cloud with an AngularJS front-end, the
desktop app for Windows and Mac, or our mobile apps which run on Android
and IOS.

*Requirements:*

   -

   Ruby
   -

   Linux
   -

   JQuery
   -

   SQL
   -

   AJAX
   -

   Agile development
   -

   You are passionate about the craft of writing software
   -

   Must be able to effectively communicate progress and ideas
   -

   B.S. or higher in Computer Science or Engineering

*Bonus Points:*

   -

   AngularJS
   -

   PostgreSQL
   -

   iOS and Android app development
   -

   Desktop app development
   -

   Machine learning

*Responsibilities*

   -

   Code
   -

   Innovate
   -

   Collaborate
   -

   Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
   -

   Pro-actively look for ways to make Crisply better

*Why You Should Work Crisply:*

Our team enjoys a collaborative work environment in the primo location of
Kendall Square.  We offer all of the excitement of a startup, while
maintaining a sincere respect for work/life balance. Plus, we have a
kitchen full of free coffee, espresso, soft drinks, snacks and other
goodies. You heard us right. And, of course, we have all the latest
technology to make sure you can execute your work easily and crisply.

We want to increase the diversity of our workforce to improve equal
employment opportunity for our employees.