[Jobposts] French-speaking Support Rep at Gandi.net (Bay area)

Amy Bowen amy at gandi.net
Wed Oct 9 16:59:34 UTC 2013

Gandi is a webhost and registrar with headquarters in Paris, France and an office in San Francisco.

Nearly all our customers are referrals, since we do not advertise, so we know the importance of happy customers! Our support team is where we make that happen. We are hiring motivated, creative, bright, and sassy individuals that are passionate about helping others manage their presence online.

This position does not require a lot of experience in webhosting or domain names, though it helps. We like dedicated, curious autodidacts :)

We prefer candidates who already know some French. If you don’t, you should be willing and able to learn at least the basics.
Knowing Spanish is a big plus, particularly if you can write well in it. Other languages can be helpful, too.
Overall, if you are rigorous, organized, patient, collaborative, and ready to join us on a perpetual quest for awesomeness, we want to hear from you.

The position is based in San Francisco, California, USA and requires the ability to work legally in the US. Occasional telecommuting is OK.

To apply, write to our COO Thomas Stocking at jobs-us at gandi dot net with a resume and cover letter. We may ask for a writing sample on a technological subject (in English). If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

If you know someone who may be interested, feel free to pass this along or point them to our jobs page:

https://www.gandi.net/job?lang=en

Sincerely,

\o/ AJ
 G  Gandi US