[Jobposts] cPanel is hiring for multiple technical positions in Houston, TX

Tracey tclark77 at tlcnet.info
Thu Jun 14 14:44:25 UTC 2012

cPanel is a company who produces the web hosting software of the same
name, which runs on Linux servers. We are looking to fill a number of
positions in Houston, TX. Local applicants are generally preferred, but
telecommuting may be able to be arranged.

Positions open are:
  - Perl Developer
  - Web and Graphic Designer
  - *NIX Analyst (Product technical support for cPanel)
  - Windows Analyst (Product technical support for Enkompass)
  - UI Developer (JavaScript, CSS, JSON)
  - Bi-Lingual *NIX Analyst (Spanish technical support for cPanel)
  - Quality Assurance Analyst (*NIX)

Full details, including requirements and contact information, are on our
website:

http://job.listings.cpanel.net/

If you apply, feel free to mention my name  (Tracey Clark), please drop
me a note to let me know you're doing so. :)

Note to recruiters: We are looking for employees, not recruiters. Kindly
respect this.

--
Tracey C