[Jobposts] EdgeLink Job: Embedded Linux Software Engineer (Hillsboro, OR)

Sherry Genauer Sherry at edgelink.com
Wed Jul 27 21:08:53 UTC 2011

This is a direct-hire opportunity in Hillsboro, Oregon. Local candidates only please. We are not able to relocate or sponsor candidates at this time.

We are looking for an innovative Embedded Linux Software Engineer our small, profitable company in Hillsboro, Oregon. This position will allow you to work on variety of software projects from device drivers to multithreaded applications on the Embedded Linux OS. Extremely competitive compensation and positive work environment are part of sizzle of this opportunity.

Your career experience must include;

*         BSEE or equivalent technical degree

*         5+ years of experience developing applications for Embedded Linux

*         Solid understanding of Linux IPC and ARM processors

*         Strong C/C++ programming experience

*         Experience with multithreaded application development

*         Experience with networking a communication; TCP/IP, DNS, wireless, serial communications, etc.

*         Excellent written and verbal communication skills

To be considered, please send your resume to:

8198-28-MH1372 at apply.maxhire.net<mailto:8198-28-MH1372 at apply.maxhire.net>

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you.

EdgeLink
http://www.edgelink.com

Relevant Keywords: Keywords: Embedded Linux, ARM, C/C++, multi-threading, TCP/IP, wireless, serial communications