[Jobposts] Senior Linux Developers

John Sturdy jcg.sturdy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 10:20:48 UTC 2010

I'm not at liberty to disclose the names of the companies, but I've
recently interviewed and had offers for two Linux-specific programming
jobs, and could only accept one :-( so the recruiter is looking for
someone for the other, which is kernel programming (mostly
filesystems).  He also has some gcc toolchain openings, and some
embedded wirelss linux openings, at another company.  Both companies
are in the south part of England.  The recruiter to contact is Paul
Archer at Modis International, Paul.Archer at modisintl.com; in return
for doing such a good job of targetting me for successful interviews I
said I'd post an ad on a mailing list with some good people on it:-)

See http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/workingintheuk/tier2/ and
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/workingintheuk/eea/ for details of
being allowed to work in the UK.
I don't know about relocation allowances; I know that the one I turned
down allows limited telecommuting but prefers employees to come in to
the office to allow inpromptu face-to-face discussions.

__John Sturdy