[Jobposts] Intel www.MeeGo.org------> Senior Software Program Manager #587023 (2 Openings) Hillsboro, OR.
Kemp, RobertX S
robertx.s.kemp at intel.com
Wed Nov 3 17:20:24 UTC 2010
Senior Software Program Manager #587023 (2 Openings) Hillsboro, OR.
The Open Source Technology Center (OTC) within the Software and Services Group is looking for a senior program manager. In this position, you will be responsible for working to deliver software products based on MeeGo. The program manager will be responsible for managing a software product for MeeGo and delivering to specific objectives and goals. As a program manager you will provide leadership to the project team and will be the key interface for the overall program. The responsibilities include creating/tracking the program schedule, identifying tasks, determining dependencies, communicating expectations to team members,assessing risk, identifying and resolving issues and clearly reporting indicators and status of the program. As the program manager you will be responsible for coordinating and communicating with other internal teams as well as key customers on the program deliverables/schedule.
- Plan and manage the project to meet specific objectives and planned schedule
- Provide project leadership
-Resolve complex project issues to deliver results
-Create and Track Project schedule
-Prioritize project features and tasks
- Lead technical meetings between internal groups to ensure delivery of work items
- Identify tasks and determine dependencies
- identify and assign specific resources, and clearly communicate expectations to team members
- Provide accurate and crisp reporting that highlights project risk and issues
- Monitor progress against schedule and provide indicators vs. project metrics
- 5+ years experience in project management & Software
- Experience in managing/driving a substantial size program and deliverables
- Experience in creating and tracking engineering schedules, using MSFT Project and other tools
- Experience in working with executives and key upper management stakeholders to review schedule updates and program indicators
- Experience working across multiple groups and stakeholders
- Experience with Agile development and able to embrace and manage change
- Capable of working across multiple organizational boundaries and geographies
- Linux & IA knowledge preferred
Go to http://www.intel.com/jobs/jobsearch/index_js.htm?Location=200000090 click "show search", type in the job number listed in this job description listed above then, click on search for jobs.
Feel free to call or send me an email if you have any questions. Thanks, in advance.
Direct Line: (503) 456-1879
Robertx.S.Kemp at Intel.com<mailto:Robertx.S.Kemp at Intel.com>
Q: Which country are you in?
A: Hillsboro, Oregon USA
Q: Will you take international applicants?
A: Yes, we could be open to international applicants
Q: Do folks need pre-existing work visas for your country?
A: Not necessarily.
Q: Is a relocation allowance part of the salary package?
A: Possibly. Would prefer local candidates.
Q: Can we telecommute?
More information about the Jobposts