[Jobposts] Intel www.MeeGo.org------> User Experience Designer- #579702 (1 Opening) Hillsboro, OR
Kemp, RobertX S
robertx.s.kemp at intel.com
Wed Nov 3 17:10:32 UTC 2010
User Experience Designer- #579702 (1 Opening) Hillsboro, OR
The User Experience team is seeking a talented User Experience / Interaction Designer to work across multiple platforms. This person will be responsible creating and maintaining the user interface standards, design applications, and develop optimal user workflow's for application functionality. The successful candidate will work independently on tasks while interacting with all the other team members and the development teams and have the key skills listed below:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work in a team environment, facilitate creation, maintenance, and adoption of UI standards and design principles, influence development teams to adopt best usability practices, and create and deliver to audiences with varying levels of sophistication.
- Willingness to understand both product technology and functionality in order to support highly complex software solutions.
- Willingness to work in a collaborative workflow process where multiple people participate in varying roles on one task.
- Create standard information architecture documentation including wireframes, process maps, user flows, user scenarios, functional specifications, navigation schema's, documentation and prototypes.
- Present the user interface proposals to technical and functional audience to successfully facilitate adoption and evolution of the application user interfaces.
- Plan and conduct usability evaluations and usability tests. Develop user personas, scenarios, task analysis, interaction models, and experience briefs.
- Basic technology and programming knowledge desired to design, develop, and troubleshoot prototypes.
- Must be pro-active to continuously keep themselves updated on the emerging trends and technology in the area of user experience.
- Degree in Human/Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Information Science, or related design field.
- 0-5 years of relevant experience with designing user experience for cross platform devices
- Experience with diagramming and design tools such as OmniGraffle for generating wireframes and behavior specifications.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of user experience, design principles and methods.
- Has a good knowledge of the best practices for cross platform devices and applications and interaction design.
- Understanding of usability and user research/testing methods.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle preferred
- Ability to demonstrate good analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Go to http://www.intel.com/jobs/jobsearch/index_js.htm?Location=200000090 click "show search", type in the job number listed in this job description listed above then, click on search for jobs.
Feel free to call or send me an email if you have any questions. Thanks, in advance.
Direct Line: (503) 456-1879
Robertx.S.Kemp at Intel.com<mailto:Robertx.S.Kemp at Intel.com>
Q: Which country are you in?
A: Hillsboro, Oregon USA
Q: Will you take international applicants?
A: Yes, we could be open to international applicants
Q: Do folks need pre-existing work visas for your country?
A: Not necessarily.
Q: Is a relocation allowance part of the salary package?
A: Possibly. Would prefer local candidates.
Q: Can we telecommute?
More information about the Jobposts