[Jobposts] Google career opportunities for your network - Technical Account Managers - Mountain View, CA

Charles Jo charlesj at sonic.net
Sat Aug 7 23:58:09 UTC 2010

Apply at:
http://www.google.com/intl/en/jobs/uslocations/mountain-view/partner/partner-solutions-technical-account-manager-mountain-view/index.html

Contact:

Google office:

Charles Jo
Sales Recruiter, Google
650.253.0375 office
408.668.4226 cell
charlesjo at google.com

Partner Solutions, Technical Account Manager - Mountain View
This position is based in Mountain View, CA.

The area: Partner Solutions Organization
Google's Partner Solutions Organization (PSO) is a technology group
dedicated to developing and managing the company's largest and most
strategic partnerships. Our multi-faceted professionals work together
with teams throughout Google to address our partners' most pressing
technology challenges - ones that have no simple answers. We create
solutions for and build enduring long-term relationships with
organizations that represent outstanding revenue opportunities and/or
are strategically important for us to take new, world-shaping
technologies to market.

The role: Partner Solutions, Technical Account Manager
As a Technical Account Manager, you are the engagement manager taking
responsibility for the success of our largest partnerships. You lead
deployments, optimize implementations and integrations to increase
revenue, drive new business opportunities, and manage the overall
technical aspects to build strong, successful, long-term partnerships.
If you are a creative thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, market-
driven environment, Google's Partner Solutions Organization wants to
talk to you. You should be a self-motivated individual looking to
solidify Google's strategic partnerships across a variety of product
lines that include search, mobile, video, e-commerce, and many other
new initiatives.

Responsibilities:
	• Identify, drive, and optimize the revenue flow from new business
opportunities by leveraging Google technologies.
	• Perform implementation reviews, evangelize new product features,
and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
	• Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to
internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and
Engineering.
	• Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both
new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical
guidance.
	• Analyze and optimize the revenue flow of existing partners.
Requirements:
	• BA/BS in a technical field preferred with a strong academic record
(MBA a plus).
	• At least 5 years of hands-on experience in Internet products and
technologies.
	• Knowledge of, or experience in, XML, HTML, JavaScript, and/or Unix/
Linux.
	• Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
	• Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
	• Excellent written and oral business communication skills.