[Jobposts] Seeking software developers

Sumana Harihareswara sumana.harihareswara at collabora.co.uk
Wed Aug 19 16:11:29 UTC 2009

My firm, Collabora Ltd., is always seeking software developers with
substantial open source experience.  We're especially interested in people who
know Qt, GTK+, GNOME, WebKit, Gecko, D-Bus, and Telepathy.

Collabora is based in Cambridge, UK, but we are fine with telecommuters and
applicants from abroad; many Collabora staffers are contractors who live in
other countries.  If you do not live near our office in Cambridge, UK or our
other office in Montreal, Canada, you would probably work from home as a
contractor.

I'd love to see more women applicants.  Please send your CV to
jobs at collabora.co.uk , and include a description of your history of open
source contributions.

http://www.collabora.co.uk/jobs

-Sumana Harihareswara