[Jobposts] FW: Microsoft Software Development Engineer C++/Linux Full time Opportunities located in Redmond, WA

Stephen Rath (Search Wizards) v-srath at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 20 20:26:33 UTC 2007

Thanks for posting my ad!!!  I've already received several agency calls today :)

Can you add one more thing to the posting please (or can I update myself?)...  At the bottom of the ad could you put :

*** Ad is for candidate response only - No agencies please, thank you  ***

Steve Rath
Recruiting Consultant
Search Wizards at Microsoft
Management & Solutions Division (MSD)