[Jobposts] Perl/mySQL/Linux contractor

Peter Skipworth pete at amylewisdesign.com.au
Wed May 2 00:58:08 UTC 2007

Amy Lewis Design is a boutique design agency in Melbourne, Australia. We
are currently looking for a part-time independent contractor comfortable
in a LAMP (Linux/Apache/mySQL/Perl+PHP) environment. We've put a fair
bit of work into several custom CMS solutions for clients - including
real-estate and online sales oriented sites, as well as the front-ends
for these sites. Most work thus far has been in Perl, using
HTML::Template to separate business logic from presentation, and we're
seeking someone who is able to support current projects as well as
expand upon them in the future.

An excellent knowledge of Perl, mySQL and (X)HTML are prerequisites. A
good working knowledge of CSS and Linux sysadmin skills would come in
handy, as would a preference for working in a casual environment
(on-site in the client's home office in the inner south-eastern suburbs).

If you're currently contracting on a casual basis and have 1-2 days a
week to fill, and feel your skillset may be appropriate, please get back
to us with a CV, availability and rates.

Regards,

Pete

--
peter skipworth