[Jobposts] Senior Software Engineer -- Monrovia CA

Kathy Magel kathy_magel at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 16:11:36 UTC 2007

  Well funded technology startup with a mission to set the world record for Internet speed, is looking for world-class software engineers to join its technology team.  The founders are well known leaders in advanced networking research from Caltech.
  Here's what we're looking for:

   Master's or Ph.D. in computer science or engineering
   At least 3 years commercial programming experience
   Kernel programming (Linux or BSD derivatives)      experience
   Fluency in C and at least one scripting language such      as Perl
   Thorough understanding of TCP/IP
  What else:

   You need to be interested in working for a startup
   Have an entrepreneurial attitude
   Want to learn as you go and help shape the future of      the company
  Why work here:

   We offer a "make it or break it" environment...you      define the company's success and culture
   Leading and bleeding edge technology
  We offer a competitive salary, benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and stock options.
For more information contact:
Kathy Magel (626) 419-0099 kathy_magel at yahoo.com