[Jobposts] Kernel Engineer in San Jose, CA area - Please Post

randy newlin randynewlin at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 18:14:55 UTC 2007

Kernel Engineer

  Position Objective

  We are seeking top engineers with skills in networking & storage related network protocols (NFS, CIFS, iSCSI, NDMP), Linux kernel, file systems, distributed systems, storage and management interfaces including web-based and SNMP to complement our development team.

  Required Qualifications

  Engineer familiar with the Linux kernel networking and routing code having a good comprehension of Layer 2 switching and TCP/IP. Experience in hardware/software co-development, and practical network deployment and administration are pluses.

   BSEE or equivalent and a minimum of five years applicable experience required.
   Very strong in C programming
   Linux Kernel/System development experience (or another Unix like Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, Tru64, BSD)
   File System experience (at least one of distributed virtual file system (dVFS), virtual file system(VFS), UFS, NFS.

  If interested in this postion please contact Randy at the following:
  randy at eclecticsearch.com
  408-267-6900 ext. 205

  Thank You LINUXCHIX!!!!