[Jobposts] NOC Analyst - Toronto, Ontario

Jaspal Singh jsingh at tucows.com
Thu Jan 25 16:18:37 UTC 2007

Tucows is a wholesale Internet services provider offering domains, blogware,
managed DNS, email and digital certificates to thousands of ISPs and web
hosting companies around the world.

At Tucows, we have given serious thought to who we are as a company, what
our goals are and how we are going to get there. We have made a commitment
to the principles that guide our everyday decisions. We work as a team. Our
success is the sum of all our efforts. We strive to exceed our customers'
expectations. We enhance Tucows' reputation by delivering the highest
quality standards in every aspect of our business. We know it is our people
that make this happen. We have great people, with different skills and work
experiences.

To find out if Tucows is the right place for you, visit our website at
www.tucowsinc.com or send your resume to hrdept at tucows.com.

Join our group of talented Analysts in monitoring, analyzing and resolving
system and network troubles.  Bring your technical expertise in configuring
and maintaining UNIX servers, TCP/IP concepts, DNS, RAID technologies, email
protocols, LDAP, and farmed web servers, backup and recovery technologies
and shell scripting.

To complete your skills you possess post-secondary education in computer
sciences or engineering, and 1-2 years experience with the technologies.  In
addition you have strong problem solving and analytical skills, excellent
verbal and written skills, and proven time management skills that will aid
you in our faced paced production environment.  We’re also looking for
flexible individuals, as our NOC Center operates 24x7x365 – applicants must
be available to work rotating shifts and on short notice.

Email a Word-formatted resume, referencing "NOC Analyst" in the email
subject line, to hrdept at tucows.com.  Please do not apply online.

We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those considered
for an interview will be contacted.