[Jobposts] Linux Kernel and Driver Development SW Engineering Position

Laurie Harper laurie1harper at msn.com
Sat Feb 24 00:48:00 UTC 2007

Our client is a networking/security company in Cupertino.  They have asked us to find a strong (8+ years) Linux kernel and driver development experience required. You would work with exciting new technology in the area of Network Security to develop feature rich, high performance solutions. Work with talented team of software and hardware engineers to deliver a high quality product. In addition, the candidate must have the following qualifications:

 Requirements
    * Strong embedded software development experience
    * Understanding of SMP architecture and programming
    * Strong experience with Linux kernel and driver development
    * Strong TCP/IP socket programming experience
    * Ability to understand and program against hardware and register specs
    * Strong communication skills and team player
    * Proficient with UNIX-based development tools
    * Must be able to work independently
    * Performance tuning experience
    * BS/MS CS, 8+ years of software development experience

Please contact me at the email/phone# below and we will happily share the company information with you!

Laurie Harper
Harper & Yao
Executive Search & Consulting
Office:  510-523-4904
Laurie: laurie1harper at msn.com<mailto:laurie1harper at msn.com>
Caroline: trufflesyao at yahoo.com<mailto:trufflesyao at yahoo.com>

"If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we are not really
living. Growth demands a temporary surrender of security."