[Jobposts] HA engineer for job posting

Laurie Harper laurie1harper at msn.com
Thu Feb 1 19:15:10 UTC 2007

Greetings all.  Our client has a full time position in Cupertino for a Software Engineer - High Availability Software.  This is
with a small, start up that is profitable and growing.  They're product addresses the networking and security marketplace.
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume to Laurie1harper at msn.com<mailto:Laurie1harper at msn.com>.  Happy to answer any questions as well.
Description and Duties
Strong software experience in high availability system design and implementation required. Work with exciting new technology in the area of Network Security to develop feature rich, high performance solutions. Work with talented team of software engineers to deliver a high quality product. In addition, the candidate must have the following qualifications:

Requirements
  a.. Strong embedded software applications development experience
  b.. Strong experience in high availability design and implementation in router and firewall
  c.. Development experience with Finite State Machines and stateful synchronization within HA cluster nodes is strongly desired
  d.. Strong TCP/IP socket programming experience
  e.. Strong communication skills and team player
  f.. Proficient with UNIX-based development tools
  g.. Must be able to work independently
  h.. BS/MS CS, 6+ years of software development experience

Laurie Harper
Harper & Yao
Executive Search & Consulting
Specializing in Embedded, Security and Networking
Office:  510-523-4904
Laurie: laurie1harper at msn.com<mailto:laurie1harper at msn.com>
Caroline: trufflesyao at yahoo.com<mailto:trufflesyao at yahoo.com>

"If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we are not really
living. Growth demands a temporary surrender of security."