[Jobposts] Information Systems Coordinator for WIRE (Melbourne, Australia)

Geoff Crompton geoff.crompton at strategicdata.com.au
Tue Sep 19 03:56:08 UTC 2006

Womens Information Support and Referal Exchange (WIRE) are advertising
for an Information Systems Coordinator. Their current staff aren't very
well versed with the tech they are using, so I'm helping them out with
the process. Hence I'm posting this position here to give it a bit more
exposure in the right area.

It's a permanent part time (0.8) position. They are only interested in
women applicants. They are a small organisation with a mix of Debian
Linux servers, Windows Desktops, and an Access database. They are keen
on the applicant suiting the feminine activist style culture of their
work place.

It's a Melbourne base organisation, working at the Queen Victoria site.

Applications close 25th September.

Please see the contact details on the wire site to apply. If you have
questions about the organisation, I'm happy to answer.
http://wire.org.au/site/about/jobvacancies.php
http://seek.com.au/users/apply/index.ascx?Sequence=98&PageNumber=1&JobID=7662352&msid=4&Keywords=wire

My understanding is that WIRE are not seeking international applicants.
--
Geoff Crompton
Debian System Administrator