[Jobposts] urgent requirement for linux developer, media driver developer

Suneel Soni Suneel.Soni at akraya.com
Tue Oct 24 21:09:06 UTC 2006

Media Driver Developer (6 - 12 month contract)

[1]-Title: Media Driver Developer

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 6 - 12 Months

Pay Rate: DOE

Visa Status: H1B/ GC / Citizen /Own w2 - all ok

Primary skills: kernel mode driver development and debugging experience,
RTP (Real time transport protocol) development experience, c/c++,

Secondary Skills: Java

PLEASE FILL THE SKILL MATRIX GIVEN BELOW:

SKILLLS MATRIX

SKIILS             GOOD TO HAVE SKILS        NO.OF YEARS
RATING

LINUX

LINUX KERNEL DEVELOPMENT

RTP

C++

JAVA

Key Skills:

Linux kernel mode driver development and debugging experience

RTP (Real time transport protocol) development experience

Proficient in c/c++

Familiar with Java

NOTE:If someone has a strong Linux kernel driver's background, we would
like to CONSIDER the resume even if he/she doesn't have in-depth RTP
experience/knowledge.

[2]-Linux Developer (6 - 12 month contract)

Title: Linux Developer

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 6 - 12 Months

Pay Rate: DOE

Visa Status: H1B/ GC / Citizen /Own w2 - all ok

Primary skills: Linux development, Redhat 3, Kickstart, Python, Linux
Secuirty, security enhancements, some Linux administration

Secondary Skills: Installshield or InstallAnywhere is a plus.

PLEASE FILL THE SKILL MATRIX IS GIVEN BELOW:

SKILLLS MATRIX

MUST HAVE SKIILS              GOOD TO HAVE SKILS             NO.OF YEARS
RATING

LINUX development

REDHAT3                         3+     6-7

KICKSTART                      1+     6-7

PYTHON

LINUX SECURITY               2+

INSTALLSHIELD

INSTALLANYWHERE

LINUX ADMNISTRATION       3   6-7

please send me your updated profile ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Suneel soni

Akraya Inc.

216 Lundy Ave, #200 San Jose, CA

Direct Line:  408 .512 .2359

Fax: 408.904.6610

E-mail: suneel.soni at akraya.com <mailto:suneel.soni at akraya.com>

The Right Solutions...on time, within budget!

email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/
aliases to be removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at
the numbers given above."