[Jobposts] Job posting
joe.litvin at hcrnetwork.com
Wed Nov 15 21:59:32 UTC 2006
I represent a world leader in data management in San Jose, California. I'm
searching for engineers to work on file systems designing scalable high
performance file systems. The group has about 40 people and a "pick your
culture" environment where you can sit with or without cubicle walls. This
group has an autonomous culture which empowers its engineers to make
decisions and does not micro-manage them. Senior File Systems Design
Engineer will be
specializing in operating systems and file system architectures, develop
kernel software that runs on storage appliances.
Please ask yourself the following questions to ascertain if you are a fit.
- Do you work in file systems?
- Do you do kernel development using Unix/Linux?
- Do you have 8 yrs exp with one or the other or a combination of the 2.
- What do you want to do next?
- Why are you making a career change?
- What is your salary range?.
Joseph Litvin, Senior Recruiter
Joelitvin at yahoo.com OR JLitvin at microsearchsf.com
Participate in all phases of software development, including specification,
design, implementation, testing, and sustaining. Interact with and influence
other engineering groups, customer support, marketing, and sales in support
of that work.
- In-depth knowledge of file systems and operating systems internals.
- Leading groups of engineers to successful designs and implementations of
large-scale software systems, on schedule and with high quality.
- Proficiency in C,
- BS CS/CE or equivalent, 8+ years of experience in the architecture,
design, and development of operating systems software, file system
technology and data storage.
More information about the Jobposts