[Jobposts] Looking for Linux Kernel Developers and Testers for San Jose , CA, USA

Blair Mandell bmandell at availigent.com
Thu May 18 09:18:04 EST 2006

Availigent is located in San Jose, CA, USA. I can only accept applicants
with current Visas and at this moment we do not help with relocation.
This is an
on-site opportunity, no telecommuting.

Availigent is the leading provider of affordable, transparent and
automatic high availability for Linux-based enterprise applications,
giving companies peace of mind during planned and unplanned downtime.
Potential data-loss situations might include systems failure, software
glitches, server maintenance and system tweaks.

We are specifically looking for:

Software Developers working with Linux Kernels, multi-threaded,
multi-process.
QA Engineers w/system test experience, especially in infrastructure
products.

If you would be interested in getting a more detailed job description
that
would match your expertise, please send your resume to:
bmandell at availigent.com

Thanks,
Blair