[Jobposts] BSD and Linux Sysadmin in Manhattan(Chelsea) - NYC, USA (Resend)

Aron Roberts aron at media-matters.net
Wed Mar 8 06:39:14 EST 2006

BSD and Linux Sysadmin in Manhattan(Chelsea) - NYC, USA

We are currently hiring a sysadmin with the following qualifications:

	FreeBSD Systems Administration Skills
		(Net/Open/Dragonfly are close enough)
	Linux Systems Administration Skills
		(We tend to favor Gentoo)
	Basic Windows troubleshooting.
		(Sorry)
	Mac OS X Admin Skills.
		(Actually the Mac folks are self sufficient.
		 We just like Mac people)
	OpenVPN Admin
	PF Ruleset Generation
	Asterisk Administration
	PostgreSQL Administration
		(Knowing your way around SQL and pgsql wouldn't hurt either)
	Python Programming.
		(When you are not being a sysadmin we'd love
		 it if you could help with our projects)
	Hardware Installation and troubleshooting
		(Can you build an x86 box and install it in a rack,
		 Can you tell us why the fax machine keeps saying "PC Load Letter")
	Basic Facilities Management
		(Can you deal with electricians and HVAC folks,
		 Can you pull cable,
		 Etc...)

If you have most, but not all of the qualifications please apply.

Find out more about us here:  http://www.media-matters.net

This job is On-Site.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.

Feel free to CC: aron at media-matters.net