[Jobposts] Looking for Red Hat Power user!

Ali Naqvi naqvi530 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 14:16:22 EST 2006

I live and work in Orange County, California.  I am looking for a person very familiar with Red Hat Enterprise V3 administration.  Almost always, the work will be remote so NO traveling/driving.  You can work from home.  However, the person must be living in Southern California and number I qualification is HONESTY.

  I am personally new to Linux, but I have 16 years experience with networks (Novell and Windows).  I am an independent consultant and have a client in this area who wants me to maintain and administer (remotely) 2 Linux RHE V3 servers.

  Please respond with your contact info and informal experience with Linux.  No formal resume required.  It'll be nice if you can give me your hourly rate.  If you have a full time job, you can keep it.  This is only few hours of consulting.

  You can call me at 714-276-4112 or reply to this EMail.

  Thank you for your interest.

  Ali Naqvi
  naqvi530 at yahoo.com