[Jobposts] Web Developer opening at Instructables.com

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Dec 6 01:23:14 UTC 2006

Hi Chix,

The company I work for, Instructables.com, is in need of a web developer
to handle primarily front-end work on the site.  There's a bunch of AJAX
and other Javascript, plus the usual HTML, CSS, and we use .jsps so Java
knowledge is very helpful although we'd consider someone without it.

More details and how to apply are here:

http://www.instructables.com/id/EWDF8H9SBVEQ2W3JL8/

Salary commensurate with experience.  We're located in Alameda, CA (near
San Francisco) and unfortunately we are not able to assist with
relocation costs.

Cheers,

Rachel McConnell
Senior Software Engineer