[Jobposts] Your Contact Info

Andie Clarke andie at devastation3.com
Tue Oct 11 12:58:12 EST 2005

Hello,

Hello all!

We are requesting referrals or direct interest for the
following senior level positions in the Bay area.

Director Technical Product Marketing - Wireless
Senior Sales Engineer - Security Focus
Senior Linux/Solaris Network Administrator - VoIP
PeopleSoft Business Analyst and CRM Developer

Full job descriptions may be found here:
http://planetschnoogie.com - click on Open Jobs or direct
http://whatevergames.com/db

We are actively seeking two to three new clients to represent
for Q-4 05 and Q1 06 staffng needs. Please shoot me an email to
start a dialogue on how we may provide results.

In closing - please check out my updated profile -- When you
get a chance, send me an update.

Thanks so much!
-Andie Clarke
Founder -
P.S. Recruiting
http://planetschnoogie.com

Comic Strip of the Day - Screaming Chicken
http://devastation3.com/comics

Also find me on http://linkedin.com

Click the following link to correct or confirm your information: https://www.plaxo.com/edit_contact_info?r=495503-55562611-329633462

Name:
Job Title:
Company:
Work E-mail: jobposts at linuxchix.org
Work Phone:
Work Fax:
Work Address Line 1:
Work Address Line 2:
Work City, State, Zip:
Mobile Phone:

Home E-mail:
Home Phone:
Home Fax:
Home Address Line 1:
Home Address Line 2:
Home City, State, Zip:
Birthday:

P.S. I've included my Plaxo card below so that you have my current information.  I've also attached a copy as a vCard.

This message was sent to you by andie at devastation3.com
via Plaxo.

To opt out: https://www.plaxo.com/opt_out?r=495503-55562611-329633462

Plaxo's Privacy Policy: http://www.plaxo.com/support/privacy