[Jobposts] VMware-Linux Kernel Development

Deborah Lee dlee at vmware.com
Sat Mar 5 08:17:03 EST 2005

If interested, please send resume to Deborah Lee at dlee at vmware.com, and/or
call her at:  650-384-4093

VMware is the industry leader in high-performance, enterprise-quality
x86 virtualization technology. We are looking for world-class engineers
and Linux kernel experts to grow our Linux architecture team. This group
has the charter of working with the community to improve Linux
virtualization. This includes, but is not limited to:
- optimizing Linux to run efficiently in virtualized environments
- optimizing Linux to serve as a better host operating system for
  virtualization
- contributing these Linux changes upstream
- tracking general Linux kernel development activities, in particular,
  those that impact VMware virtualization technology
- serve as the interface between VMware engineering and the Linux kernel
  development community