[Jobposts] Linux Kernel Developer

Michael Dawson mdawson at siennainc.com
Fri Jul 8 05:02:27 EST 2005

Dear Linux Kernel Developers,

I have a client who is looking for a Principle Software Engineer. The would
be a fulltime position in Massachusetts. Please review the following
details. Interested parties contact me immediately.

Job Description

We are seeking a principal-level software engineer to join our Linux kernel
development team.  This is a great opportunity to have an exciting career in
a fast paced Linux kernel development environment.  We are a focused,
energetic startup company, founded by industry veterans where working hard,
having fun and building a great company are important.

Responsibilities

. Design and develop software within our Linux kernel development team.
. Apply engineering, programming, and scientific principles to highly
complex technical tasks and problems.

Requirements

. BSCS or BSEE, or equivalent
. 5 - 10 years of UNIX kernel development experience on a UNIX/Solaris/Linux
Operating system
. Specific development experience in memory management, or drivers/IO strong
desired.
. Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.

Mike Dawson

Senior Account Manager

Sienna Technologies Inc.

20 Trafalgar Square Suite 503