[Jobposts] Linux Kernel Engineer

Shally shally at google.com
Wed Jan 26 13:40:44 EST 2005

Google is growing! We need world-class software engineers to help us develop
one of the world's largest and most impressive Linux cluster deployments.
You will have a chance to work on the unique challenges involved in building
the system infrastructure that powers our Web search engine, as well as our
many other services.

Requirements:

- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent (Ph.D. a plus).
- Several years of software development experience.
- Extensive experience programming in C.
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and network programming.
- Experience developing/designing large software systems.
- Experience programming in Python a plus.

For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of
your resume to shally <mailto:shally at google.com> @google.com. Important: The
subject field of your email
must include Linux Kernel Engineer and the location of interest. For
example, if you
are interested in the Mountain View position, your subject line should be:
Linux Kernel - Mountain View. To view the job online:
http://www.google.com/intl/en/jobs/eng/sw.html#linux

For more information:
*	Our jobs page: http://www.google.com/jobs

*	Corporate Overview: http://www.google.com/corporate/index.html