[Jobposts] Linux Kernel Developer, Austin, TX

Jon Loeliger jdl at jdl.com
Fri Dec 30 01:43:54 EST 2005

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for both a good linux kernel developer and
a compiler developer for GCC/binutils/glibc.  No, I'm
not a recruiter.  I'm just another linux kernel guy
trying to find a few more people to fill out the Open
Source Development group in which I work.

Both jobs are in Austin, TX, so you'd have to be willing
to move.  Don't have a clue if relocation help is available.

If you would like more information on either position,
please let me know!  I am not currently subscribed to this
list, so a a direct response to me would be best.

Thanks!
jdl