[Jobposts] Hello UNIX Administrators..Yoda is seeking a senior Jediknight!!

Jay De Ruggiero deruggiero at vindigo.com
Fri Nov 12 04:40:23 EST 2004

 Hello!

I'm new to your user group..I'm not an agency representing a client..I am the client! My company: Vindigo Studios in New York City (www.vindigostudios.com) a leading publisher of mobile content seeks a senior Sys Admin to partner with our current Sr. Admin to assist in the building/maintenance of our UNIX infrastructure..report right to the CTO. We are transitioning over to red Hat (version 9). Have 2 Solaris boxes, 40-50 UNIX production servers. Want a fun atmosphere, cutting-edge products and dare I say a stable company is a booming industry? Well search no more..

 Vindigo Studios does amazing things..However, here are a few things as a company we do not..

 We do NOT offer relocation assistance
 We do not sponsorship visa's

Feel free to contact me at careers at vindigostudios.com or (212) 590-6910 if you have any questions.

Thanks!