[Jobposts] Job posting - Please help

Anitha - SRA America Inc., anitha at sraglobal.net
Wed Dec 15 12:20:43 EST 2004

Hi,

I have a requirement in California and was wondering if you could put up
this requirement on your website.

Skills : Strong Linux Kernel, porting to 64 Bit, Red Hat Linux
Enterprise Server, Device Drivers for Networking, cluster experience a
huge plus
Experience  : 8 - 14 years exp
Education : B.S/M.S Comp Science
Location : Sunnyvale, California, USA
Length of project : 6 Months
Start Date : ASAP
Visa : US Citizens, GC Holders, H1B's already in US
Telecommute : NO
Hourly Rate : open

Thanks

Anitha
Resource Manager
SRA America Inc
2855, Kifer Road, Ste 105
Santa Clara, CA 95051

Phone # 408 855 8200 x 312
Fax    #  408 855 8206
email: anitha at sraglobal.net
          www.sraglobal.net <http://www.sraglobal.net/>

Software Research Associates, Inc(SRA,  <http://www.sraglobal.net/>
www.sraglobal.net) is a publicly traded company in Tokyo, Japan. As a
certified systems integrator by the Japan Ministry of International
Trade and Industry (MITI), SRA is offering software development services
to customers in Japan, USA & Europe for more than 37 years. SRA is a CMM
Level 3 certified first company in Japan, and is active in a number of
industries. As a truly global company, our 2000 plus software
professionals are structured to maximize the benefits of our depth,
diversity and delivery capability. Our offerings ensure adaptability to
changing client needs and bring out the most innovative solutions in
every business and technology domain.

We are structured to give you the best. SRA America, Inc has been
established in New York, World Trade Center in 1984. We recently
relocated to One Penn Plaza, Suite 3424, New York.

cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be
in the recipients-list for this mail, please revert to us with "REMOVE"
either in the subject or in the mailbody. Please include all pertinent
email addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this
mail.